I've just finished creating two new characters on Triumph. Both are parked in Outbreak and more or less ready to go. I have:
David Styrm, Robotics/Traps Mastermind
EREBOS, Energy Blast/Traps Corruptor
EREBOS will be the "main" or the one I level, only bringing out the "human" Styrm for RP and such.
What is "EREBOS"? Well, it's another acronym character. It stands for "Enhanced Reaction Energy Blast Offensive System". I wanted a "codename" or whatever for the battlesuit version but his original table-top codename has always been (intentionally) a little lame ("The Night Lord") and was already taken anyway. Did some poking around and websearching and discovered "Erebus" (also spelled "Erebos") as a Roman god of darkness.
This makes my fourth character to use an acronym for a name, HEADS (High Energy Amplification and Deployment System), TRAPS-1 (Tactical Response Armored Protection System, version 1), and REDS-27 (Robotic Electrical Discharge System - series 27) being the first three (in order of creation). HEADS (FF/eng defender) and TRAPS (eng/dev blaster) are long since deleted and REDS (elec/elec brute) is still over on Guardian.
Odd... I just realized all four of them end in "System". Huh.
Well, Evil Alt Sunday ought to be interesting.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment