Okay, so I've started thinking about making another Styrm character, this time villainside. I blame Mason for setting those creative juices flowing.
First of all, as has been mentioned before, when Styrm goes into battle, he generally does so in a giant robotic battlesuit. That being the case, I would probably want to create two Styrms: one using the "huge" body model with maxed-out height or possibly just the "male" body with a bulked-out physique; the other being a "normal" Styrm, more than likely similar to the "hero" Styrm that I had for RP.
Now obviously I wouldn't be able to level both at the same time and keep up with whatever team we put together (assuming we put one together), so depending on the team, I'd probably level one and use the other strictly for RP. If the one being leveled is the "normal" one, I might not even bother creating the "battlesuit".
So here are my thoughts on potential archetypes and powersets:
David Styrm, "normal"
Assault Rifle/Traps Corruptor
Robotics/Traps Mastermind
The Night Lord, "battlesuit"
(could be just about anything)
Brute (Energy or Super Strength/Electric or Energy or Invuln)
Corruptor (Energy or Fire or Radiation/Radiation or Traps)
Dominator (Gravity or Mind/Energy or Fire)
Mostly, I'd be curious to see what other people would want to play before picking which Styrm to try and play. :)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment