Suicidal Bombardier - AR/Traps corruptor
Kain X - Rad/Rad corruptor
Ryu Tatsu - Ninjas/Poison mastermind
Lunatrix - Mind/Psi dominator
Okay, grant you, Luna & Ryu were starting from level 1 and even Bomb was only level 5 when we started. But we destroyed. Kain & Ryu each have heals & debuffs and boy, with two corruptors and a dom, we were dishing out the damage. If this is the version of T3 we end up sticking with, it'll be interesting to see how we progress through the mid-game. I'm already having doubts about my power choices and slotting, and I'm only level 6!
RP-wise, the team is already shaping up to be an interesting group of oddballs. Bomb is a fun kind of nuts and coule be pretty humorous. I worry Mas will get bored with that, though. Kain is obviously a man with a lot to hide. It'll be fun prying it out of him. I started out Ryu with only a sketchy concept and started forming background ideas as we RPed. Fyre started out Luna with only a costume and powers, but by the end of the night, she was starting to take shape, too. Will the long-term RP turn out as interesting as Team 1.0? Or as angst-ridden as Team 2.0? Way too early to tell.
But it was a fun night, so I'm looking forward to more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment