New link in the "Relevant Links" section there. I've been meaning to add Vagz to the VirtueVerse forever. A lot of my/Vagz's friends from Virtue are already in there, including a few with profiles that mention him. I went ahead and opened a page for each version of Vagz as well as a "The Vagabond" page to collect it all together. It's just a framework at the moment, but now that it's started, I might be more inclined to continue.
While I was at it, I opened a page for both E-VAC and E.VAC, too. Might do Will as well if I get ambitious, but Vagz is first priority.
More on this as it develops. :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I've heard about this site in the past, but never really took a look at it. Now I did, and it's indeed interesting. Looks like I am going to play there as well, adding pages for my relevant characters.
Thanks for the link. :)
Post a Comment