I haven't posted screenshots in a while. Here are some good ones. :)
Akarist, sporting the latest in Circle of Thorns chic. Note the hint of both green and purple in the robes as well as the cunning detail work of thorny vines. The hat says "I need extra space above my brain" while the robes say "go on: try to hug me".
Fyre-Hex and her imps after our triumphant victory over Ghost Widow. The summoning circle is the second-coolest thing I've ever seen in Oranbega.
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen in Oranbega. A soul crystal containing the essence of the Red Widow. It's a lot larger than the mission text makes it sound, but I don't care. That's just neat-looking right there.

This is a painting/poster from the wall of Yin's grocery in Faultline. Ever since those paintings on the wall of the Longbow "club", I've paid a lot more attention to the things they slap on the walls. I'd love to know if these are things the decorators find and insert into the game... or if they "draw" them themselves. Beautiful!


No comments:
Post a Comment