Once more, one of my favorite alts has had a little breath of life blown back into him. Jack Royale (Gravity Control / Storm Summoning controller) is a kick to play. RP-wise, he has no issues, no ongoing storylines (so far), and just has fun with his powers. Mechanically, I have a lot of fun with his powersets. Individually, they're just fun sets in general. Together, they're a blast. Unfortunately, I find him hard to solo, so he's seen a few PuGs, but not a whole lot of action.
On a whim, however, Fyre and I decided to duo Jack and Lorelei Laughlin (Illusion Control / Radiation Emission controller). She's higher level than Jack, so he's acting as sidekick, but between her phantoms and the fact that we score Containment off each other... wow! I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for our victims as they discover they can't move, can't hit, can't see, have their attacks slowed, debuffed... oh, and then they get dropped.
I think it might only really be working because of the pets (specifically the phantoms since Jack's Singularity is only spamming holds), but it's fun!
And I'm glad to have the excuse to play Jack again. :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment